Feel reassured, relaxed and enjoy your glamorous day – we will be there to make your wedding happen exactly as planned. We will have a meeting four weeks prior to your wedding to confirm details and liaise with your venue and suppliers. On the day we will oversee everything and personally assist you right through until your first dance.
- A consultation at our office in Verwood, Dorset, 4 weeks prior to your wedding to discuss plans made and suppliers booked.
- Preparation of your own personal wedding programme & schedule.
- Liaise with venue and suppliers to confirm timings.
ON THE DAY
- Co-ordination on the day 8 to 10 hours
- Meeting your venue and suppliers on the day for set up to ensure all is on track and running smoothly.
- Co-ordination of remainder venue set up including table and seating plans, decoration, lighting and music, ensuring the ambience and room are exactly how you envisaged.
- Co-ordination of order of events including the ceremony, wedding breakfast, speeches, cake cutting and first dance.
- Sienna Grace Wedding Kit Box on hand including essentials such as safety pins, sewing kit, hairspray, deodorant, tissues etc…
- Full assistance to the bride and groom and guests arriving.
- Organising formal announcements including the supply of Q-Cards.
- Liaising with your caterers to confirm guest’s dietary requirements and where they are seated.
- Moving wedding gifts and cards to a safe place after the ceremony.
- Moving flowers from the ceremony room to the wedding breakfast room and then to the evening room.
- Discreet handling of unexpected eventualities.
- We are personal assistant to the bride and groom so just tell us what needs doing and we will be there for you.