Are you half-way there with a venue and suppliers booked but want to make sure the tiniest detail is not forgotten? We will meet with you to confirm the best schedule for your day, double-check all suppliers are booked and contracts adhered to. We can help with deciding food and wine arrangements, catering for any special dietary requirements and design a room set-up with example table plan. We can cover all elements of planning so everything is on schedule.
- A consultation at our office in Verwood, Dorset, 12 weeks prior to your wedding to discuss plans made and suppliers booked.
- Preparation of your own personal wedding programme & schedule.
- Wedding management and problem solving.
- Supplier sourcing and management, if required.
- Professional advice and guidance throughout the planning months.
- Liaise with venue and suppliers to confirm timings.
ON THE DAY
- Co-ordination on the day up to 10 hours
- Meeting your venue and suppliers on the day for set up to ensure all is on track and running smoothly.
- Co-ordination of remainder venue set up including table and seating plans, decoration, lighting and music, ensuring the ambience and room are exactly how you envisaged.
- Co-ordination of order of events including the ceremony, wedding breakfast, speeches, cake cutting and first dance.
- Sienna Grace Wedding Kit Box on hand including essentials such as safety pins, sewing kit, hairspray, deodorant, tissues etc…
- Full assistance to the bride and groom and guests arriving.
- Organising formal announcements including the supply of Q-Cards.
- Liaising with your caterers to confirm guest’s dietary requirements and where they are seated.
- Moving wedding gifts and cards to a safe place after the ceremony.
- Moving flowers from the ceremony room to the wedding breakfast room and then to the evening room.
- Discreet handling of unexpected eventualities.
- We are personal assistant to the bride and groom so just tell us what needs doing and we will be there for you.